Eat & drink
OUR GUIDE TO EATING AND DRINKING IN WEMBLEY PARK...
With more than 20 places to grab a bite to eat and drink, and a buzzing street food scene, why not take the opportunity to make a day or night of your visit to Wembley Park?
Whether it’s lunch, dinner or cocktail hour, we’ve got you covered.
Check out our handy guide…
Wine and Dine
Cocktail Hour and tasty treats!
Fill your glass up, sit back and relax. We’ve got some of the most creative cocktails, and coolest beer around.
If you don’t fancy sitting down for a formal meal and just want to grab a quick bite, Wembley Park also has a great street food scene.
From Jerk to Jalfrezi, falafel to fries, StreetDots will be mixing up lunchtimes by bringing some of the best street food trucks and stalls every weekday (apart from Wednesdays) between 11-3pm. Here are just come of the traders on offer:
If you want to find out which traders will be there on the day, simply download the app and follow us on Twitter for more updates.
Wembley Wednesday Food Market
Every Wednesday Wembley Park becomes home to the Wembley Wednesday Food Market. Set in Market Square between 10 -3pm, visitors can sample treats from a range of traders. So whether its goodies such as spicy fajitas, pie and mash or stone baked pizzas, we’ve got it all!
Here are just come of the traders on offer:
- Woodwards Farm – Burgers from their own farm raised 30 days hung meat, burger heaven.
- Madame Gautier – Seasonal Menus from this local based award winning traiteur
- Seriously Italian – Giiovanni is famous for his freshly made pasta using British wheat. Try their gnocchi which will wake up your Italian inner self
- Fosse Meadows – The best free range fried chicken, dressed up with their spicy sauce or garlic and lemon dressing
- Parsons Nose – Bakers, farmers and butchers for three generation. Parsons Nose bring you free range pies, burgers and sausages
- Hand Picked Shellfish Company – Matt and Steve are fishermen and divers from Dorset. They cook up a mean seafood paella using their own catch. If that doesn’t tempt you their crab noodles will.
- Cakehole – Lara doesn’t need a bake off to know she is a champion baker, everything from a drizzle cake to fudge brownies and the best doughnuts in the world
- Harvest Moon – South East Asian curries, cassoulet and more from their own free range flocks of chicken.
Follow us on Twitter for more updates.