We're looking for one lucky pair to experience the ultimate summer adventure at London's most exciting new neighbourhood.
The chosen pair will be given the opportunity to try out and review all the following experiences (all involving things to do in Wembley):
- One night’s stay at a luxury Quintain Living apartment
- Two concert tickets for any shows playing at Wembley this summer
- £500 shopping experience with London Designer Outlet
- Exclusive VIP Wembley Stadium Tour
- Dinner for two at Masalchi by twice Michelin-starred celebrity chef Atul Kochhar
- Afternoon dessert for two at either Haute Dolci or Treats Dessert Parlour
- Pre-dinner cocktails for two at the four-star Hilton London Wembley
- Pop Golf for two at BOXPARK Wembley
- Hairstyling session at Chop Chop OR starter Pilates class for two from El Estudio
After trying out each of the above experiences (courtesy of Wembley Park) you will be required to provide a review of each one, which will help other visitors fall in love with all that London's iconic entertainment district has to offer.
Please complete the form below to apply
Top Things To Do
In Wembley Park
Terms & Conditions
- Applying pairs must be aged 18 years old or over and a UK resident.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Wembley Park and its related businesses, their family members or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- The experiences must be used within six months of the successful pair being revealed. This excludes the concert tickets, which must be used on the agreed date when the chosen concert is to take place.
- The Quintain Living apartment will be available for one night’s stay on the same day as your free concert. If no Quintain Living apartments are available on the chosen day, alternative options will be offered.
- Options for the two concert tickets are based on availability a OVO Arena Wembley event.
- The successful pair will follow each outlet’s etiquette guidelines while on the premises.
- The successful pair will follow each outlet’s COVID-19 guidelines while on the premises.
- Wembley Park does not take responsibility for the service and condition of each outlet. Should the applicants have a complaint during their visit, they should discuss it with the staff of the relevant outlet.
- Only one entry per pair will be accepted.
- Upon entering, applicants agree to be bound by the rules and the winner's consent to participate in any reasonable publicity/promotional activity required for and on behalf of Wembley Park. This includes but is not limited to press interviews, photoshoots, and video/photo content from winning visits to Wembley Park and its outlets.
- Upon entry, all content copyright is transferred to Wembley Park. Applicants agree to give permission for any uploaded content to be used by Wembley Park on their website, social media channels and as promotional material.
- If we do not receive a reply or contact from the chosen pair within 7 working days from the closing date, we reserve the right to rescind our choice and choose a different pair.
- Wembley Park will not share applicant contact information and details with third parties (although the relevant outlets will necessarily be made aware of the successful applicants).
- Prizes do not include travel and other related expenses but does include the selected experiences listed above.
- Applicants acknowledge that participation in the above prizes are as part of a one-off project, and acceptance does not establish an employee-employer relationship. Wembley Park is not responsible for any such contract or agreement with the chosen pair, nor is Wembley Park responsible for paying any income, payroll, taxes or benefits to the participants.
- Acceptance of applications will cease as of 08.07.2022. After that point, one successful pair will be chosen, and further information will be communicated to them regarding the arrangement of the experiences.
- The prize is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives to the prize.
- Wembley Park will not be responsible for reimbursing travel expenses to Wembley Park.
- Wembley Park will not be liable for insurance claims or claims to the property being damaged.
- In the case of a Quintain Living property being unavailable, the winners will be provided an alternative accommodation at a hotel in Wembley Park.
- Failure to follow any of the above terms and conditions at any point by the successful applicant will result in all yet unclaimed experiences being cancelled.
Over the last 20 years, Wembley Park has undergone a huge transformation and it is today one of London’s most exciting hubs for culture, foodie experiences, designer shopping and great entertainment. Today, the neighbourhood is home to iconic Wembley Stadium and the OVO Arena Wembley, as well as designer shopping mecca London Designer Outlet and BOXPARK Wembley, with its 20 street food vendors and a whole floor dedicated to gaming. Wembley Park also boasts several trendy eateries across along its car-free boulevards and public squares, ornated by a colourful trail of over 20 eye-popping street art pieces by world-famous artists.