1. The promoter is: Wembley park Ltd (company no 00223957)] whose registered office is at 180 Great Portland St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 5QZ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quintain Limited, Quintain Services Limited, Tipi Properties NW01 Limited, Tipi Properties NW06 Limited, QWR Properties NW07 Limited, QWR Properties W03 Limited, QWR Properties W06 Limited, QWR Properties SW03a Limited, QWR Properties E01 Limited, QWR Properties E03 Limited and QWR Investments E05 Limited, all of 180 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5QZ ; Wembley Park Residential Ltd of 180 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5QZ; and Wembley Park Ltd of 180 Great Portland Street, London and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrant’s email address is the admission ticket for the competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.wembleypark.com
6. One entry per email.
7. This competition is open from 13/03/2021 until 19/04/2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be not permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the competition, the visitor has to enter their email address.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize will be stated each day and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.