Wembley accessibility information
MAKE THE MOST OF WEMBLEY PARK’S ACCESSIBILITY PROVISION
Wembley Park’s car parks have more than 200 accessible parking spaces for Blue-Badge holders. These are conveniently located close to our iconic venues. Please note, as passes are posted out, they must be booked at least 72 hours in advance. For more information contact visit the website.
Wembley Park’s three stations all have step-free access and low-level ticket machines.
Wembley Park has step free access between all the platforms and street level. There is also limited step free access between the platforms and trains. This is available on all platforms except platform 5 (southbound Metropolitan line) and provides complete or near step free access between the platform and train for one carriage only in the immediate area around the lift. Five new lifts have been installed providing access from the ticket hall to Olympic Way.
Wembley Park’s ticket counters are low level with induction loops and audio enhancements.
For assistance please call ahead.
TFL travel information: 020 7222 1234/ customer services: 0845 330 9880. TFL text phone – 0207 918 3500.
Wembley Central Station
Wembley Central has low-level ticket machines and a gate next to the ticket barriers for wheelchair access. Platforms 1, 2, 5 and 6 have tactile edges. The customer access uses a different station entry point on event days.
Wembley Stadium Station
Please call Chiltern Railways in advance on 08456 005 165 to ensure a wheelchair ramp is on standby to enable easy access from the train to the platform. Both platforms have step fee access.
On match days, Transport for London (TFL) offers a dial-a-ride service for disabled passengers who live locally. This door-to-door service can be booked by calling 0845 999 1 999.
Wembley Stadium also offers a transport facility for disabled visitors on event days between Wembley Park Station and the Stadium. Please contact Brent Community Transport or phone 0203 114 7022.
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the website. You cannot turn these off.
Third party cookies
These cookies can be placed by third parties, like YouTube or Vimeo.
These non-anonymous analytics cookies allow us to measure the website usage and implement optimisations.
Social media cookies
These cookies can be placed by social media providers like Facebook or Twitter.
These cookies allow us to serve content tailored to you specifically.
These cookies allow our advertising partners to tailor their advertisements.
Cookies Used on the Wembley Park Website:
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”. Expiry: 11 months
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non Necessary”. Expiry: 11 months
- test_cookie. Expiry: 11 months
- ct_sfw_pass_key. Expiry: 4 weeks.
- PHPSESSID. This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed. Expiry: 1 year.
- apbct_timestamp. Expiry: 1 year.
- apbct_site_landing_ts. Expiry: 1 year.
- apbct_page_hits. Expiry: 1 year.
- apbct_cookies_test. Expiry: 1 year.
- ct_checkjs. Expiry: 1 year.
- ct_ps_timestamp. Expiry: 1 year.
- ct_fkp_timestamp. Expiry: 1 year.
- ct_timezone. Expiry: 1 year.
- sa-user-id. Expiry: 11 months.
- sa-user-id-v2. The cookie is set by StackAdapt used for advertisement purposes. Expiry: 11 months.
- _gcl_au. Expiry: 2 months.
- tuuid. This cookie is set by .bidswitch.net. The cookies stores a unique ID for the purpose of the determining what adverts the users have seen if you have visited any of the advertisers website. The information is used for determining when and how often users will see a certain banner. Expiry: 11 months.
- c. Expiry: 11 months.
- tuuid_lu. This cookie is set by .bidswitch.net. The cookies stores a unique ID for the purpose of the determining what adverts the users have seen if you have visited any of the advertisers website. The information is used for determining when and how often users will see a certain banner. Expiry: 11 months.
- IDE. Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. Expiry: 2 years.
- _ga. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors. Expiry: 2 years
- _gid. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form. Expiry: 1 day.
- 103_cid. Expiry: 11 months.
- 103_exp. Expiry: 3 days.
- io_cid. Expiry: 11 months.
- _gat_gtag_UA_72387123_1 Google uses this cookie to distinguish users. Expiry: 1 minute.
- apbct_visible_fields. Expiry: 1 year.
- apbct_visible_fields_count. Expiry: 1 year.
- _fbp. This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website. Expiry: 2 months.
- _gat_UA-72387123-1. Expiry: 1 minute.
- personalization_id. This cookie is set by twitter.com. It is used integrate the sharing features of this social media. It also stores information about how the user uses the website for tracking and targeting. Expiry: 2 years.
- fr. The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. Expiry: 2 months.
- _hjid Expiry: 11 months.
- _hjIncludedInSample. This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate Heatmaps, Funnels, Recordings, etc. Expiry: 1 year.
- abpct_hyro_acc_collect. Expiry: 1 year.
- ct_pointer_data. Expiry: 1 year.
- audit. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project and is used for recording cookie consent data. Expiry: 11 months.
- khaos. This cookie is set by rubiconproject.com. The cookie is used to store user data in an anonymous form such as the IP address, geographical location, websites visited, and the ads clicked. The purpose of the cookie is to tailor the ads displayed to the users based on the users movement on other site in the same ad network. Expiry: 11 months.
- KRTBCOOKIE_466. Expiry: 4 weeks.
- PugT. This cookie is set by pubmatic.com. The purpose of the cookie is to check when the cookies were last updated on the browser in order to limit the number of calls to the server-side cookie store. Expiry: 4 weeks.
- PUBMDCID. This cookie is set by pubmatic.com. The cookie stores an ID that is used to display ads on the users’ browser. Expiry: 2 months.
- APID. This cookie is used to store information of how a user behaves on multiple websites. This information is them used to customize the relevant ads to be displayed to the users. Expiry: 1 year.
- B. Expiry: 1 year.
- IDSYNC. Expiry: 1 year.
- APIDTS. Expiry: 1 day.
- pid. Helps users identify the users and lets the users use twitter related features from the webpage they are visiting. Expiry: 1 year.
- TestIfCookieP. Expiry: 1 year.
- csync. Expiry: 1 year.
- um2. Expiry: 2 years.
- tt_viewer. Expiry: 11 months.
- f5_cspm. Set by Pubmatic, this cookie is used to monitor page load speed, as part of site performance monitoring. Expiry: 1 year.
- lidid. Expiry: 2 years.
Advertising cookies / Personalised ads
Please note users’ personal data may be used for personalisation of ads. If ‘advertising cookies’ consent is given then cookies may be used for personalised and non-personalised advertising and measurement.
Google will use users’ personal data when advertising consent is given on the Wembley Park website. Please see Google’s Privacy and Terms.
What are personalised ads?
Personalised ads reach users based on their interests, demographics, and other criteria. We use ad technology providers such as Google Ads, Facebook ads and Taboola Ads which may collect, receive, and use personal data from users in personalised ads.