A 12-minute tube ride from Central London brings you to Wembley Park, London’s most exciting cultural destination. Home to iconic entertainment venues, expansive public spaces, world-class shopping and restaurants aplenty, Wembley Park has so much to offer that you’ll want to stick around… and with Quintain Living you can.
Quintain Living has re-imagined home rental for the 21st century to offer brand-new stylish apartments, no fees or deposit*, flexible tenancies, pet-friendly buildings, exclusive perks and thriving communities. If you’re looking for a hassle-free rental experience in one of London’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, take a Quintain Living virtual tour today.
Living with Quintain Living
The Quintain Living lifestyle
Great location and chic accommodation are just part of the package; Quintain Living residents also enjoy these fabulous benefits:
- Zero deposit and zero fees: Say goodbye to nonsense fees as Quintain Living don’t charge any! You could even be saying bye-bye to the usual upfront deposit.
- Pet friendly buildings: Everyone loves a pet, that’s why Quintain Living are pet friendly buildings.
- 24 Hour Support Benefit: Life admin can be a pain, so Quintain Living have 24hr concierge in each building so you’ll never miss a parcel or forget your dry cleaning again.
- Flexible tenancies: Quintain Living offers a range of options to suit your needs, from short-term rentals for a few months to long-term tenancies of several years.
- Social spaces: Communal areas are an extension of your own living space for work or play: hang out with friends, watch the match or book a space and throw a party.
- On-site gyms: Most buildings provide gyms for residents, so there will always be time to squeeze in a workout!
- Partner perks: Discounts and offers from carefully selected partners to make life easier, from David Philips, to The Cuddle Club dog grooming and J&I Cleaners.
"Quintain Living is game changing. You always judge a new home against your last. Quintain Living has set the bar so ridiculously high for everything else in the future. I feel like it has kind of ruined every other home for me after this."