TERMS & CONDITIONS 25th November 2020
These Terms and Conditions will prevail should there be any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, such as advertising both online and offline or other promotional materials, either issued by Wembley Park Ltd or any other partners, such as Wembley Park Market Ltd. The downloadable Free Christmas Parking voucher in PDF format forms part of these T&Cs. By accepting to download the voucher, customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the T&Cs.
- From 26th November to 3rd December 2020, customers of Wembley Park Market who decide to park at Wembley Park Red or Yellow car parks might qualify for free parking, for a maximum of three hours.
- To be eligible, the criteria below must be fulfilled:
A. Three hours’ free parking is applicable at the Yellow or Red car parks only in Wembley Park. This offer does not apply to any other car parks owned or managed by Wembley Park Ltd. Please find further information as to how to reach Yellow and/or Red car parks here: https://wembleypark.com/get-here/parking-wembley-park/
B. Customers must have a valid shopping receipt with a minimum spend of £5 from any of the merchants operating within Wembley Park Market.
- Customers must present their Wembley Park parking ticket at till point, together with a copy of the Free Christmas Parking Voucher at the Wembley Park Market, and their shopping receipt. Shop assistants at Wembley Park Market will be able to validate customer parking tickets in store, granting them up to three hours’ free parking.
- The offer is valid for stays up to three hours from the moment of entry into the car park and a parking ticket is collected from the parking machines located by the barriers, at the entrance of Red or Yellow car parks.
- If customers stay longer than three hours, they will be charged for any residual hours, e.g. if they spend four hours in Wembley Park, they will be charged for one hour only.
- No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of this free parking benefit is permitted.
- The offer does not apply in the case of a parking ticket being lost.
- The Free Parking offer is valid between Thursday 26th November and Thursday 3rd December 2020 inclusive.
- Wembley Park Ltd reserves the right to cancel, amend, and/or extend this offer at any time, without any prior notice and without any formality.
- By participating, the customer is irrevocably accepting these Terms and Conditions that may be amended at any time.
If you have any issues with the offer, please email email@example.com or message us on Facebook @wembleyparkldn with details of the issue.