We're on the lookout for the next big photography superstar!
Calling all parents, if your little ones are age under 14 and savvy with a camera we would love to see their shots. Whether they're semi-pros at taking photos already, or an eager beginner not sure where to start, here at Wembley Park, we think appreciating the nature around us is for everyone.
To encourage everyone to enjoy the outdoors year-round, this October half term we're launching a photography competition focused on all things nature. This could be birds enjoying the ponds in Wembley Park, the greenery of Union Park, a stunning sunset over Arena Square - anything and everything nature in the neighbourhood. Let their creativity go wild.
We're inviting anyone aged under 14 to submit their photography showing nature in Wembley Park for their chance to win a Kodak PIXPRO Digital Camera. Plus, two runners-up will win a £50 and £25 gift card for use in over 60 shops at London Designer Outlet.
Guidelines and rules:
- Images must be taken within the boundaries of Wembley Park, need to know the boundaries? Check out this helpful map here.
- Images must not include up-close pictures of people.
- Images must be submitted as jpeg, jpg, or png.
- Images can be taken on cameras, phones, tablets - whatever takes them!
- Parents/guardians must upload the images and give their consent.
- The competition is open to all members of the public aged under 14 on the closing date of the competition.
- Entries must be submitted between 16 October - 29 October 2023.
How to enter
You can enter one of two ways:
1) Fill in the form below and upload your the entrants image or
2) Email the entrants image to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with their age
Entries close Sunday 29th October at 11:59pm. By entering Wembley Park's Summer Photography competition you and your parent/guardian are agreeing to our T&C's. Read the full T&C's here.
Got any questions? Give us an email on email@example.com or dm us on socials! (@wembleyparkldn on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok).
Need some inspo?
What happens next?
Once the photography competition has ended, a judging panel will look at all the images and pick the winners and runner-ups. If you've been successful, we let you know via your parent or guardian's email.
About the Judges
Special Guest Judge: Sam Kesteven
Picture Editor, The Times
Head of Masterplanning and Design, Quintain
Estate Landscape Manager, Wembley Park
Acclaimed Freelance Photographer
Wembley Park's expert photographer-in-residence