FREE FREE FREE
Join BOXPARK Wembley for pre match build up with DJs, live music and maybe a special guest or two. Make the day one to remember with BOXPARK! 3 huge bars, over 20 different food vendors, giveaways and tonnes more!
- BOXPARK WILL NOT BE SCREENING THE GAME!
- MATCH TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS VALID FOR ENTRY BEFORE 12:30PM (FIRST COME FIRST SERVED AFTER THAT)
Please Note: We are only permitting BRIGHTON fans with match day tickets to the venue. All those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25.
Please help us to create the best FANPARK experience by sticking to our house rules:
- Celebrate with style but please stay on the floor, our tables and chairs are for eating off and sitting on, they don’t hold up well to being stood on.
- BOXPARK is a family friendly site, please refrain from throwing things in the air, especially things made out of plastic, your shoes or your hopes and dreams. They hurt.
- Your entry is conditioned upon a short search of your bags/person. We are really grateful for your assistance in securing everyone’s safety at our venue.
- BOXPARK has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy to: Racism, Anti-social behaviour, inciting hatred, abuse to our staff or fellow guests.
- BOXPARK does not allow the following items into our sites: Laser devices, Knives/Weapons, Flares/Fireworks, Air Horns, Alcoholic beverages, Unsealed bottles, Illegal Substances.
- We don't allow banners to be put up inside the venue, you are welcome to keep them in your bag but please refrain from putting them up on site, we will do the decor.
BOXPARK Wembley in Wembley Park
Calling all foodies! BOXPARK Wembley is the gourmet street food destination of your dreams, right here in the heart of Wembley Park. With an impressive lineup of 22 mouthwatering restaurants and three bars, the BOXPARK Wembley food and drink choices will tickle everyone’s taste buds. And with light and spacious social seating areas, there’s nowhere better to get together with friends and family and try a little bit of everything.