On the day
- Some Yoga mats are provided. Bring pen and paper to make notes. We will cover some yoga practices with talks on theory and philosophy
- Avoid eating within one hour of the start time
- Bring a water bottle and wear comfortable clothing for the class
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start time - we will start the class promptly at 18:00
- If you have any injuries or conditions, please make Umesh aware either before the class starts or in advance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please allow 10 -15 mins for Q&A after the event
About Yogacharya Umesh
Yoga was instilled at an early age in my life as I studied at the yogic “Gurukul” boarding School. I learnt Sanskrit which gave me a chance to learn some of the Vedic scriptures. Learnt yoga as a way of life at the age of 12. Practised further with Swami Manoharnandji in India. Certified by Sivananda Ashram, Kerala, India.
"Every moment is Yoga, How we breathe, how we eat, how we think, how we speak, and how we communicate with ourselves and with one another. Every moment is an opportunity to live Yoga" - Yogacharya Umesh
The Yellow in Wembley Park
Be part of London’s cultural hot spot and discover The Yellow, Wembley Park’s community centre, events space, learning hub and fitness spot, open to everyone. The traditional village hall reimagined, The Yellow is a fun meeting point for education, support and so much more. A vibrant space in the heart of Wembley Park, you can expect a calendar jam-packed with workshops, classes, clubs and events that cover a huge range of topics and interests. Are you looking for a great place to do yoga in Wembley? Maybe a new arrival in the family has you searching for a fun and supportive parent and baby club. Perhaps you fancy taking up a cooking class? Or maybe you want to meet new people over a shared love of food, fitness, music or art. The Yellow has it all, and you’re welcome any time. Come and find out what it’s all about!