Heading to Wembley Park to watch the NFL at Wembley Stadium?
Check out our ultimate guide to Broncos v Jaguars event day at Wembley Stadium, with everything you need to know about Wembley Stadium entry, where to stay, how to get to Wembley Park and all the top tips.
Get to Wembley Stadium | Visiting Wembley Stadium | Where to eat | Where to drink | What to do before | Where to stay
Getting to Wembley Park
Just 12 minutes from Central London, Wembley Park is served by three London Underground lines (Jubilee, Metropolitan and Bakerloo), mainline rail (Chiltern Railways and Southern Railways) and the London Overground, meaning that visitors can travel however suits them best. Secure car parking for 3,000 cars is also available on-site, spread across the Pink, Blue, Green and Red Parking. For those driving electric cars, Pink Parking has 39 electric vehicle chargers. Pre-booking parking is advisable on event days. Find out more information about getting to Wembley Park here.
Visit Wembley Stadium for Broncos v Jaguars
When it comes to accessing Wembley Stadium, digital wayfinding totems are located around Wembley Park to help visitors find the stadium entrance they need. For a stress-free visit to Wembley Stadium, remember:.
- Bag Policy – Wembley Stadium does not allow any bag larger than an A4 piece of paper (H 297mm, W 210mm and D 210mm) – double-check before you leave the house, because you won't be able to enter with a bigger one. Find out more about Wembley Stadium's bag policy here.
- Covid-19 guidance for fans - COVID passes are no longer required to enter the Broncos v Jaguar match at Wembley Stadium, but fans are urged to follow public health guidance and stay safe for each event and to not attend if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive. Face masks aren't mandatory but recommend inside.
- Arriving at the stadium – When you arrive at the stadium, show your ticket and ID. We recommend bringing a small power bank with you to keep your phone charged up all day. Finally, no umbrellas are allowed inside, so a disposable poncho is always a good idea in case of rain.
- Cashless venue - Wembley Stadium is now a cashless venue and NO kiosks will accept cash. Please bring a debit or credit card with you.
- Age restrictions - Coldplay at Wembley Stadium have a few age restrictions, so please make sure you follow them. No under 5's allowed and no under 14's to be pitch standing. All under 14's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
What do I need to bring with me for the Coldplay concert at Wembley Stadium?
Don't forget the following items before your visit to Wembley Stadium to watch Coldplay:
- Your ticket and ID. You might want to bring a portable power bank to charge your phone as well.
- A debit or credit card - Wembley Stadium is now a cashless venue. Make sure you bring a debit or credit card as NO cash will be accepted.
Pro tip - buy a waterproof poncho! Trust us. It'll be your best friend.
Please do not bring umbrellas or food and drink to the NFL match at Wembley Stadium. There are a number of kiosks inside Wembley Stadium that sell refreshments, including beers, soft drinks, hot dogs, burgers and more. The full list can be found here.
Where to eat before Broncos v Jaguars
Cheering on your favourite team is hungry work, so make sure you grab a bite at one of Wembley Park's 70+ food and drink retailers before heading in to the Broncos v Jaguars match at Wembley Stadium.
There are plenty of choices for eating and drinking at Wembley Park. From the gourmet street food on offer from 22 vendors at BOXPARK Wembley to edible works of dessert art at Haute Dolci, irresistible carb-feasts at Bread Ahead, modern Italian flavours at Pasta Remoli and a home-from-home experience at the brand new Estadio Lounge. London Designer Outlet is also home to family favourites, including Nando’s, Las Iguanas, TGI Friday’s and Wagamama. Why not get in the NFL spirit and head to Big Moe's Diner for a 1950's American diner experience with mouthwatering food - and even better desserts? The White Horse, meanwhile, is the perfect spot for a pre-match drink.If none of these are peaking your interest for a bite to eat before the Broncos v Jaguars match in Wembley Park, you can view all our restaurants and eateries here.
Where to drink before the NFL match at Wembley Stadium
If you're over 18, you might want to start the pre-NFL celebrations with a couple of drinks. Luckily, Wembley Park is full of fun bars and pubs for a quick pint or two before the Broncos v Jaguars match. For a quintessential British pub with plenty of options (and a stunning outdoor terrace if it is hot), try The White Horse. BOXPARK Wembley is always a good bet, with music, plenty of selection and seasonal cocktails you do not want to miss. The brand-new Estadio Lounge is also a perfect pre-match drinking spot, with cocktails, wine and beers galore. They even have an equally as impressive list of non-alcoholic drinks and spirits. We all know and love TGI Friday's and their year-round Friday vibes and experimental drink list is a welcome friend in Wembley Park. Check out all the best bars and pubs in Wembley Park here.
What to do before Broncos v Jaguars
If you're heading to Wembley Park a little earlier before the NFL match, there's plenty to do. Whether it’s shopping for the perfect outfit at London Designer Outlet where all your favourite brands including Calvin Klein, Guess, Kurt Geiger, Superdry, Levi’s, Sketchers and the new Nike Unite store, are available with up to 70% off RRP or taking part in more adrenalin-fuelled activities such as axe throwing at Bad Axe, ward off the zombie apocalypse at meetspaceVR or score a hole in one at Pop Golf.
Families looking to enjoy a spot of culture while visiting Wembley Park to see Broncos v Jaguars have plenty to do. The Wembley Park art trail turns the leafy boulevards of this new London neighbourhood into a public art gallery. The free art trail includes the new, thought-provoking ‘Visions of Home’ collection - six major public realm artworks curated by Ukrainian-born artist and photographer Ira Lupu – along with the Bobby Moore Bridge Tile Mural, Square of Fame, Wembley Park’s answer to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, iconic “graffiti spaghetti” style pieces from Mr Doodle (whose artwork has been valued at over USD 1 million) and the interactive Shadow Wall by internationally renowned artist and designer Jason Bruges.
Places to stay near Wembley Stadium before or after
No need to worry about the rush commute to and from the Broncos v Jaguars match in Wembley Stadium, turn your trip into a minibreak! You’ll find a number of great places to stay near Wembley Stadium, from the 4-star Hilton and Novotel to independent hotels with local character.
- Hilton London Wembley – from £84
- Novotel London Wembley Stadium – from £74
- Ibis London Wembley – from £40
- Premier Inn – from £49
- Wembley International Hotel – from £80