EAT. DRINK. PLAY. with us at the best EURO 2020 screening experience in London.
Alongside having the magic of the competition on our big screens throughout the venue, we have a huge range of the best street food in London and plenty of bars to keep the drinks flowing!
Click here to book tables or register for free.
Registering interest does not guarantee entry.
Please note we are filming content throughout the screening.
BOXPARK Wembley house rules for EURO 2020 screenings
Please help us to create the best Fanpark experience by adhering to our house rules:
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing measures whilst on site. As a public venue, we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone – the wellbeing of our customers, traders and staff remains our number one priority.
- We love football songs and chants but to prevent any potential risks associated with Coronavirus, we kindly ask you to refrain from raising your voice during your visit, however exciting it may get!
- Celebrate with style but please stay on the floor, our tables and chairs are for sitting only and don’t hold up well to being stood on.
- It’s a beautiful game, please celebrate with your teammates and applaud with your opponents – we love football.
- Boxpark is a family friendly site, please refrain from throwing things in the air, especially things made out of plastic, your shoes or your hopes and dreams. They hurt.
- Your entry is conditioned upon a short search of your bags/person. We are really grateful for your assistance in securing everyone’s safety at our venue.
- BOXPARK has a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy to: Racism, Anti-social behaviour, inciting hatred, abuse to our staff or fellow guests.
- BOXPARK does not allow the following items into our sites: Laser devices, Knives/Weapons, Flares/Fireworks, Air Horns, Alcoholic beverages, Unsealed bottles, Illegal Substances.
- We don't allow banners to be put up inside the venue, you are welcome to keep them in your bag but please refrain from putting them up on site.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.