If you're a lover of Indian dishes and a mixture of spices, the brand-new Masalchi in Wembley Park is the place for you. Inspired by twice Michelin-starred chef Atul Kochhar travels, Masalchi (meaning ‘the spice master or spice blender’) serves a Pan-Indian menu featuring delicious dishes that celebrate the abundance of India's spices and flavours.
Hearty food in a relaxed Indian restaurant, you can enjoy fragrant curries, juicy grills and Handi, Masala, & Kalia dishes, all made with a carnival of spices.
An exploration of flavour and tradition, Masalchi in Wembley Park is an Indian restaurant like no other - and a food experience you do not want to miss.
Masalchi top choices
Just in case your mouth isn’t already watering already, we thought we'd give you a little taster into what Masalchi's menu has in store for you. Be warned, some seriously tasty food is coming up.
- Lahori Chaapen (Rustic lamb chops from the street markets of Lahore)
- Phalwala Paneer Tikka (grilled paneer, starfruit and apple tikka
- Bun Kebab (lamb keema patties with mint chutney and onions)
- Ambasari Jhinga (spicy and crisp prawns with ajwain, lemon, chilli and onion)
- Chakunder Chaap (beetroot and pine nuts croquettes with kachumber salad)
- Paneer Kulcha Cholle (baked paneer bread with spiced chickpeas)
- Chicken Makhan Palak (classic butter chicken with spinach)
Masalchi is opening in Wembley Park on Monday 25th October.