Heading to Wembley Park to watch Harry Styles play Wembley Stadium in 2023? Here’s the ultimate guide to event day at Wembley Stadium, with everything you need to know from where to stay, how to get here and all the top tips.
Getting to Wembley Park
Wembley Stadium is serviced by the Jubilee Line and Metropolitan Line (via Wembley Park Station) and the Bakerloo Line (via Wembley Central Station). The London Overground runs to Wembley Central Station, offering access to Clapham Junction in just 22 minutes.
Fast Chiltern Railways and Southern Railways trains service Wembley Stadium station on a regular basis. Hop on a Chiltern Railways train at Marylebone (only 9 minutes), or a Southern Railways train at Watford Junction (only 14 minutes).
Enter postcode HA9 0FA in your Sat Nav to reach Wembley Park by car. You’ll also see signs for Wembley Stadium all along the A406 North Circular, coming from the M1, A40 or M25. If you’re coming from central London, take the Harrow Road (A404) north-west to Paddington Station, and then take the A40. Once you reach Wembley Central Station, turn right onto Wembley Hill Road and follow the signs for the Stadium.
There are more than 3,000 secure parking spaces around Wembley Stadium, starting at only £1. It’s always a good idea to book your parking space in advance. For events at Wembley Stadium or the OVO Arena Wembley use Red Parking just 5-minutes away on foot, or Pink Parking with is just 10 minutes away. Parking prices vary – check this link for a full breakdown of parking costs at Wembley Stadium.
Visiting Wembley Stadium for Harry Styles
Follow this guidance for a stress-free visit to Wembley Stadium.
- Bag Policy – Wembley Stadium does not allow any bag larger than an A4 piece of paper (H 297mm, W 210mm and D 210mm) – double-check before you leave the house, because you won't be able to enter with a bigger one. Find out more about Wembley Stadium's bag policy here.
- Official merch - Buying some official Harry Styles merch to mark this momentous occasion? You'll be given a clear plastic bag . If this is inside the stadium - all good. If it is purchase outside Wembley Stadium (either from one of their retail outlets or the stadium store), the plastic bag will be seal and it must remain sealed until inside.
- Covid-19 guidance for fans - COVID passes are no longer required to enter the Harry Styles concert at Wembley Stadium, but fans are urged to follow public health guidance and stay safe for each event and to not attend if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive. Face masks aren't mandatory but recommend inside.
- Arriving at the stadium – When you arrive at the stadium, show your ticket and ID. We recommend bringing a small power bank with you to keep your phone charged up all day. Finally, no umbrellas are allowed inside, so a disposable poncho is always a good idea in case of rain.
- Cashless venue - Wembley Stadium is now a cashless venue and NO kiosks will accept cash. Please bring a debit or credit card with you.
- Age restrictions - Harry Styles at Wembley Stadium have a few age restrictions, so please make sure you follow them. No under 5's allowed and no under 14's to be pitch standing. All under 14's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
What do I need to bring with me for Harry Styles concert at Wembley Stadium?
Don't forget the following items before your visit to Wembley Stadium to watch Harry Styles:
- Your ticket and ID. You might want to bring a portable power bank to charge your phone as well.
- A debit or credit card - Wembley Stadium is now a cashless venue. Make sure you bring a debit or credit card as NO cash will be accepted.
Pro tip - buy a waterproof poncho! Trust us. It'll be your best friend.
Please do not bring umbrellas or food and drink into the Harry Styles concert at Wembley Stadium.
Where to eat before Harry Styles
Partying (and singing your heart out) to Harry Styles at Wembley Stadium is hungry work. Make sure you check out some of Wembley Park's 50+ places to Eat and Drink before the Harry Styles concert in Wembley Park. BOXPARK Wembley brings the pre-party vibes, with music, plenty of drinks and over 20 street food traders serving up dishes from around the world, like award-winning burgers from Nanny Bills or vegetable based pizza from Zia Lucia. For a more relaxed vibe, the brand-new Estadio Lounge is perfect before the Harry Styles gig, with a fun menu with huge variety. If you want a quick bite, why no try Pasta Remoli or Bread Ahead? If none of these are peaking your interest for a bite to eat before the Harry Styles concert in Wembley Park, you can view all our restaurants and eateries here.
Where to drink before Harry Styles at Wembley Stadium
If you're over 18, you might want to start the celebrations with a drink (or two) before heading into the Harry Styles concert. Luckily, Wembley Park is full of fun bars and pubs you will love. For a quintessential British pub with plenty of options (and a stunning outdoor terrace if it is hot), try The White Horse. BOXPARK Wembley is always a good bet, with music, plenty of selection and seasonal cocktails you do not want to miss. The brand-new Estadio Lounge is also a perfect pre-Harry Styles gig drinking spot, with cocktails, wine and beers galore. They even have an equally as impressive list of non-alcoholic drinks and spirits. We all know and love TGI Friday's and their year-round Friday vibes and experimental drink list is a welcome friend in Wembley Park. Check out all the best bars and pubs in Wembley Park here.
Places to stay near Wembley Stadium before or after Harry Styles
Planning to turn your visit to watch Harry Styles in Wembley Stadium into an overnight trip or a minibreak? You’ll find a number of great places to stay near Wembley Stadium, from the 4-star Hilton and Novotel to independent hotels with local character.
- Hilton London Wembley – from £84
- Novotel London Wembley Stadium – from £74
- Ibis London Wembley – from £40
- Premier Inn – from £49
- Wembley International Hotel – from £80